Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I geek for cheap, but wonderful looking skin....











There is not enough that I can say about this brand. It's exclusive to Aldi grocers and, yes indeed, is the hottest thing since sliced bread. I cringe every time I see commercials for skin care lines, boasting that their $30.00 bottle competes well against the many hundred dollar and more types in existence. I cringe because I know I have an even greater skin trick, and it didn't cost me $30.00, hell, it didn't even cost me $10.00.

Yeah, you read that right. Lacura is a skincare line that sells many amazing products, that all begin with their amazing facial creams. I personally have a stock of their night cream, day cream, eye cream, toner, and some of their seasonal products (generally available in the fall).

Best thing I found is that the eye cream can be used to soften the effects of deep wrinkles. I use it on my forehead and furrow lines a few times a week.... it works wonders!

*Mama Kiki*

No comments:

Post a Comment